"Food is like sex: when you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look good."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dinner

On a note other than food and being fit...I am absolutely sure that Sals doppleganger is Marshal on how i met your mother.




Tell me I'm wrong? I wish I had an awesome name like marshmellow to call him :-/ Owell at least he's 10 times more handsome than Jason Seigal. Anyway for Dinner I had asparagus sauteed in some white wine with tons of spices. Then I tried something I never have before I baked a sweet potato and mixed greek yogurt with sugar free syrup. Josephs syrup is the best thing in the whole entire world. It has the consistency of honey. It's not all watery like most lite or SF syrups. Not gonna lie I loved it so much that I had Sal put a bottle in my purse at Soup Plantation. Don't judge me! I couldn't find it anywhere else. UNTIL the other day we found it at fresh and easy. Anyway I mixed the yogurt with the syrup and cinnamon and it was soooo good on my sweet potato. While watching how I met your mother I did end up eating some chips and salsa but I figure I gotta start with baby steps otherwise I'll go crazy.
Gonna try and hit the gym in the morning. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever had sweet potato with some pb? Not for everyone I guess but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thought never even occurred to me. Nothing can be bad with peanut butter though.

    ReplyDelete